FYI, I receive a portion of the proceeds from advertising links on this blog.

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Asteroid near miss over Phoenix at 5:00 AM, Nov. 10, 2021

 

Image: Daily Express, Asteroid path 2019

I have been fortunate (blessed) to see an airburst around this time last year. If you've never seen one, here's a recent video: https://youtu.be/p_CI2oBhmnA. But this object apparently passed through the atmosphere and headed back out into space.

As I was looking up making my morning connection with the Lord, what looked like an airliner or helicopter headlights caught my eye coming from the western sky. It was that bright. But it was moving at the pace that one usually sees when viewing a meteor—a shooting star. In other words, this was moving much faster than a jet.

It passed overhead and then disappeared at about 10 o'clock in the eastern sky. Based on the brightness and illumination of the surrounding atmosphere, I was expecting to witness yet another massive airburst. But not so. My conclusion is that the Earth experienced another near miss similar to the one by the North Pole just one week ago.

The message is clear. We will experience another sky fall and landfall soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment